The company Max Fuchs was founded in 1981 in Hinterschmiding (Bavarian wood) and has established itself as a leading wholesale company
in the brand of Outdoor, Military, Camping, Security, Vintage and Knifes due to continuously expansion of product line and logistics. The company moved to Freyung in 2005, where there are about 1000 various articles on stock area of 12.000 m². The brand of military wear and equipment comprises new and used original articles of high quality from army stocks, as well as import goods. These import goods meet the highest requirements of quality and treatment and are produced by our business partners all over the world.